Well here is small tutorial which guides you on how to have six homescreens on your Symbian^3 or Symbian Anna device without flashing your phone. I’ve tried it on my device N8 with symbian Anna and it works.
- 200159c0.zip download the file, extract the folder on the desktop [Download Here]
- Connect the Nokia N8 to the computer mass storage mode (very important)
- Enter the mass memory (the PC) and go into: E: \ Private \ 200159c0
- Copy the content of previously extracted (import and install) inside the folder E: \ Private \ 200159c0 (if the folder does not exist you create it manually, but if the folder exists and calls for the replacement confirmed with “yes”)
- Disconnect your Nokia N8
- Go to Settings> Phone> Phone Management> original settings> Restore
- restart of the terminal can enter up to 6 home simply by clicking on options> new screen
After that, you lose all your settings (location of widgets, changes places icons) but the applications and files will remain intact (photos, videos, music, messages, contacts).
Nokia N8 runs just as well with six pages, Check out the video demo by Camb078.
Note: Try this at your own risk, SymbianTweet will not responsible for any damage.
Courtesy : Symbian Tweet