Many people who surf the internet look towards Google’s PageRank as a tool to tell them about each website they visit. People consider a site’s PageRank to be a symbol of the site’s trustworthiness and reliability. They believe that the PageRank illustrates the integrity and legitimacy of a website. In reality, the ranking system doesn’t serve to reveal any of these qualities in any website; however, because of the perception of what the ranks mean, it is obvious why webmasters are so eager to increase their rankings.
No one-except for Google-really knows exactly how PageRank is calculated. But, this doesn’t mean that people are completely clueless as to how SEO PageRank works; quite the opposite. In fact, the main ranking method had been figured out, and it has to do with the inbound and outbound links on a page.
There are some easy ways in which you can get SEO PageRank. They may not give you instantaneous increases in your ranking; however, if you try them, you will slowly and surely see your ranking begin to rise.
Ways to Get SEO Page Rank :
- Link to pages with a higher PageRank than yours. If you have a ranking of 2, linking to a website with a rank of 6 may help to increase your ranking.
- Check the number of outbound links a website has before linking with them. It may not be worthwhile to link to a website-even one with a PageRank of 8 or 9-if that site has hundreds of outbound links. Websites with lower rankings, but fewer outbound links, will be more valuable to you in terms of helping to increase your ranking.
- Link to pages and websites that share the same theme as yours. Your PageRank is likely to increase more quickly if you have outbound links that are relevant to your website rather than a mishmash of sites. For instance, if your website sells sports uniforms, it makes sense to link with sites that sell sports equipment-not with sites that sell travel.
- Check to make sure that all links on your website function properly. You should verify all of your links-both internal ones and outgoing links-on a periodic basis.
- Make sure your website is well-balanced in all areas. Strong content with proper technical design may help increase your SEO PageRank a good deal.
- Submit articles and page links to directories and exchanges. If you have more traffic coming in to your website, this could work to boost your ranking.
Google has always been rather tight-lipped about how, exactly, PageRank is formulated. In addition, Google regularly reviews their ranking methods and, when doing so, they update and adjust the ways in which they determine the ranks. The confidentiality is necessary in order to protect the accuracy of the search results. After all, if it were easy to manipulate the ranking system, no one would ever be able to get proper results from any search. But if you try the methods above, you can increase your SEO PageRank-no system manipulation necessary.
Courtesy : Real Bisnis